|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case, size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000 PCS / month|
|Type:||Hub Seal||Suitable Media:||Water, Drinking Water, Potable Water...|
Black NBR valve seat for wafer / lug type butterfly valve 1''-54''
Basic characteristics of nitrile rubber (NBR):
1. Due to the presence of polar nitrile groups, it has high stability to non-polar or weakly polar mineral oils, animal and vegetable oils, liquid fuels and solvents. Oil resistance is its greatest specialty. The higher the propylene content, the better the oil resistance.
2. heat resistance is better than natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, neoprene, can be used in the air at 120 ° C for a long time.
3. good air tightness, second only to butyl rubber.
4. Cold resistance and low temperature resistance are poor, and the higher the acrylonitrile content, the worse the cold resistance.
5. because of the non-crystalline rubber, the raw rubber strength is low, must be blended with a reinforcing agent, improve the amount of acrylonitrile combined to help increase strength and wear resistance, but the elasticity is reduced.
6. The dielectric properties of nitrile rubber are inferior and belong to semiconductor rubber.
7. The balance between oil resistance and permanent deformation of the rubber compound, and the balance between oil resistance and electrical properties is important.
8. the scope of application: Mainly used in the production of oil-resistant rubber products, widely used in the manufacture of seals, gaskets, gaskets and other molded products and extruded products, all kinds of rubber rubber rollers, oil-resistant hoses, industrial supplies and adhesives, etc.
German KTW, FDA, W270, British WRAS, US NSF61/372, French ACS.
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Summary table of rubber properties (Suzhou Meilong)|
|Rubber Name||Natural rubber||Butadiene styrene rubber||Ethylene propylene rubber||Neoprene||Chlorosulfonated polyethylene||Buna-N rubber||Polyurethane rubber||Fluororubber|
|Pure rubber performance||Proportion||0.91~0.93||0.93~0.94||0.86~0.87||1.15~1.25||1.11~1.18||1.00~1.20||1.00~1.30||1.80~1.82|
|Mooney viscosity ML1+4,100℃||90~150||30~60||45~120||45~120||30~55||30~100||25~60||65~180|
|Vulcanized rubber mechanical properties||Hardness (Shore A)||10~100||30~100||30~90||10~90||50~90||15~100||10~100||50~90|
|Tear strength kg/cm2||30~300||50~200||50~200||50~250||70~200||50~250||200~450||70~200|
|Flexural crack resistance||A||B||B||B||B||B||A||B|
|Main application||Tires, rubber shoes, hoses, tapes, miscellaneous items, etc||Same as left||Wire and cable, door and window seals, waterproof coils, etc.||Wire and cable industrial supplies shockproof rubber sealing strip adhesive||Lining, tape, anti-corrosion seals, anti-aging coatings, etc.||Oil seals, cups, 0-rings, oil-resistant hoses, petroleum fittings, etc.||Rubber roller, solid tire, seal, timing tape, etc.||High temperature resistant oil resistant products, oil seals, seals, hoses, etc.|
Contact Person: Lucy Shi