|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Temperature:||-35℃~100℃||Product Name:||Elastic Butterfly Valve Seat|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...||Hardness:||65±3 °C|
ductile iron valve seats,
butterfly valve parts
Elastic CR valve seat for soft seated butterfly valve 1''-54''
Gemeral information of Neoprene (CR)
1. Basic characteristics:
1.1 Raw material rubber has poor storage. Hardening occurs during storage. Cold resistance is not good.
1.2 Due to the crystallization, the raw rubber strength is higher, similar to natural rubber.
1.3 Excellent cold resistance, ozone resistance, heat aging resistance and oil and solvent resistance.
1.4 Good chemical resistance and excellent flame resistance.
1.5 has good adhesion.
1.6 Relative density is large, generally at 1.23. Under the same volume, the dosage is larger than that of general rubber.
1.7 Compared with other special rubbers, the individual performance is poor, but the overall performance balance is good.
1.8 Soluble in benzene, carbon tetrachloride and chlorobenzene.
2. Scope of application: Mainly used for oil resistant products, all kinds of hoses, tapes, especially heat-resistant conveyor belts, oil-resistant, acid-resistant hoses, sealing products, parts of automobile aircraft, adhesives and coatings, printing rubber rollers, rubber sheets , bridge support, etc., also used in a large number of cable sheathing, wire sheathing and so on.
3. Certificate: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
1. Rubber and framework material are firmly bonded.
2. Excellent rubber elasticity and compression set.
3. Stable seat size and small torque, excellent sealing and wear resistance property.
4. Rubber materials adopt international brands with stable performance.
5. Material: CR, NR, SBR, NBR, EPDM, PTFE, Silicone, etc.
6. Certification: NSF,SGS,KTW,FDA,ISO9001,ROHS,
7. High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, good air tightness etc.
8. Process and packing is according to your requirements.
9. Application: Fluid control,electronic, household appliance, automotive, medical equipment industry, industrial machine& components,etc
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Lucy Shi