|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||KTW W270 EN681-1，ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case, size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000 PCS / month|
|Color:||White, Black, Red, Nature...||Size Range:||2''-24''|
|Material:||Customized||Application:||Centerline Butterfly Valve|
|Type:||Hub Seal||Suitable Media:||Water, Drinking Water, Potable Water...|
epdm seat butterfly valve,
Ozone / weather / heat resistance EPDM butterfly Valve Seat 2''-24''
Basic characteristics of EPDM:
1. The relative density of EPDM rubber is small (0.85-0.86), and it still has the characteristics of ozone resistance, weather resistance, heat resistance and chemical stability of binary ethylene propylene rubber.
2. It can be vulcanized by sulfur vulcanization system or crosslinked with organic peroxide to produce high strength products.
3. Good low temperature resistance and electrical insulation performance.
4. It can withstand the high capacity of fillers and oils when blended.
5. Compatible with unsaturated rubber, low-unsaturated rubber and plastic.
6. Due to the good physical properties of the vulcanized rubber surface, it is suitable for making foamed products.
7. Unvulcanized rubber has poor adhesion.
Applications: Mainly used in the automotive industry, wire and cable industry, construction and waterproof materials, industrial rubber products, civil products, combined with other rubber and plastic resins, or blended, and additives.
Heat / Cold Resistance of different rubbers
|Rubber Name||Short Name||Heat Resistance ℃||Cold Resistance ℃|
|Styrene Butadiene copolyme||SBR||100||-60|
|Polysulfide Rubber||PS / T||80||-40|
1. Rubber and reinforcing material firmly bonded.
2. Rubber elasticity and excellent compression.
3. Stable seat dimensions, low torque, excellent sealing performance, wear resistance.
4. All internationally renowned brands of the raw materials with stable performance.
Contact Person: Lucy Shi