|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||KTW W270 EN681-1，ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Color:||Yellow, Orange, Brown, Green, Black...||Material:||Silicone, EPDM, NBR, FKM|
|Temperature:||-60℃~250℃||Product Name:||Elastic Butterfly Valve Seat|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...||Hardness:||10~100 °|
butterfly valve rubber seat,
ductile iron valve seats
Heat and cold resistance and Excellent electrical performance Silicone Butterfly Valve Seat
Classification of rubber
There are many varieties of rubber, and the classification methods are not uniform.
1) According to the source of materials, it can be divided into two categories: Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber.
2) According to its performance and use, it can be divided into two categories: Universal Rubber and Specialty Rubber Eastomer.
* Any rubber with the same or close performance as natural rubber, good physical properties and processing properties, and can be widely used in tires and other general rubber products is called general rubber.
General rubber: natural rubber (NR), styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), butadiene rubber (polybutadiene rubber, BR), isoprene rubber (polyisoprene rubber, IR)
* Any special rubber product with special properties, special for heat resistance, cold resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, oil resistance, solvent resistance, radiation resistance, etc. is called special rubber.
Special rubbers include: nitrile rubber (NBR), silicone rubber, fluoro rubber, urethane rubber, polysulfide rubber, polyacrylate rubber (UR), chloroether rubber, chlorinated polyethylene rubber (CPE), chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM), butadiene rubber, etc.
In fact, there is no strict boundary between general rubber and special rubber. For example, ethylene propylene rubber has the above two characteristics. Between general rubber and special rubber are: neoprene (CR), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), butyl rubber (IIR)
Silicone rubber ( SILICONE )
1. Basic characteristics:
1.1 Excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, and can be used with a small change in physical properties over a wide temperature range of -60 to +250 °C.
1.2 Ozone resistance and weather resistance are good.
1.3 Excellent electrical performance, with a small variation in frequency range over a wide temperature range.
1.4 Low mechanical properties, high temperature compression deformation is improved than dimethyl silicone rubber.
2. Scope of application: Methyl vinyl silicone rubber has a great improvement in vulcanization activity, heat resistance and high temperature compression resistance. It is the most widely used type of silicone rubber with the widest range of applications. In addition to general-purpose rubber compounds, silicone rubbers with special properties and processing properties are also processed on the basis of them, such as high-strength, low-compression deformation, electrical conductivity, late-flammability, thermal conductivity and other silicone rubber. These silicone rubbers are widely used in O-rings, oil seals, various pipes, sealants and adhesives.
3. Certificates: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
Production Devices in factory
|Open Mixing Mill||XSK400/300||4|
|Vacuum Vulcanizing Machine||250T||12|
|Vacuum Vulcanizing Machine||500T||2|
|Plate Vulcanizing Machine||250T||4|
|Injection Curing Machine||200T||1|
Testing equipment in factory
|Equipment Name||Range Ability||Model|
|Electronic Tensile Machine||0 - 500N||WT2000E|
|No-roter Vulcanizer||Test lab||MDR-2000E|
|Mooney Viscometer||Test lab||MD-300|
|Heat Aging Chamber||Test lab||401A|
|Temperature and Humidity Chamber||Test lab||LTH-A4|
|Image Measuring Instrument||Test lab||vms2010|
|Thermoscope||-50 - 250℃||TM-902C|
|Caliper||10 - 160mm||C1012060517|
|Digital Caliper||0 - 150mm||KE606558|
|Vernier Caliper (Inch)||1 - 36 Inch||6230|
|Durometer||0 - 100||GS-706N|
|Digital Durometer||0 - 100||LX-A|
|Mini Electronic Scales||410g||EB1133|
|Electronic Scales||0 - 6kg||DSO-861|
Contact Person: Lucy Shi