|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Color:||Black, White, Red, Nature||Material:||Silicon|
|Temperature:||-70℃~200℃||Product Name:||Elastic Butterfly Valve Seat|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...||Hardness:||65±3 °C|
butterfly valve rubber seat,
butterfly valve parts
Silicon valve seat for resilient seated centerlined butterfly valve 1''-54''
Silicone rubber ( SILICONE )
1. Basic characteristics:
1.1 Excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, and can be used with a small change in physical properties over a wide temperature range of -60 to +250 °C.
1.2 Ozone resistance and weather resistance are good.
1.3 Excellent electrical performance, with a small variation in frequency range over a wide temperature range.
1.4 Low mechanical properties, high temperature compression deformation is improved than dimethyl silicone rubber.
2. Scope of application: Methyl vinyl silicone rubber has a great improvement in vulcanization activity, heat resistance and high temperature compression resistance. It is the most widely used type of silicone rubber with the widest range of applications. In addition to general-purpose rubber compounds, silicone rubbers with special properties and processing properties are also processed on the basis of them, such as high-strength, low-compression deformation, electrical conductivity, late-flammability, thermal conductivity and other silicone rubber. These silicone rubbers are widely used in O-rings, oil seals, various pipes, sealants and adhesives.
3. Certificate: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
1. Rubber and framework material are firmly bonded.
2. Excellent rubber elasticity and compression set.
3. Stable seat size and small torque, excellent sealing and wear resistance property.
4. Rubber materials adopt international brands with stable performance.
5. Material: CR, NR, SBR, NBR, EPDM, PTFE, Silicone, etc.
6. Certification: NSF,SGS,KTW,FDA,ISO9001,ROHS,
7. High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, good air tightness etc.
8. Process and packing is according to your requirements.
9. Application: Fluid control,electronic, household appliance, automotive, medical equipment industry, industrial machine& components,etc
We have our own self-developed formula base on clients' different application.
We have independent physics laboratory and high-standard quality inspection.
We have customer service location in America to help promote global business.
Implement project management system to ensure smooth transfer and constant improvements from project lead-in to mass production .
Our experts team can provide all-round supports to products and mold design, material formula and process optimization.
Decades of production experience and professional technology skills are able to guarantee the superior quality.
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Lucy Shi