|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, KTW, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Color:||Black, White, Red, Nature||Material:||Silicon, EPDM, NBR, FKM|
|Temperature:||-70℃~200℃||Product Name:||Elastic Butterfly Valve Seat|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...||Hardness:||70±5 °C|
butterfly valve rubber seat,
ductile iron valve seats
Low torque EPDM valve Seat for wafer Butterfly Valve 1''-54''
Applied Medium:good chemical stability and leakproofness,corrosion resistance, high-lubricating,good electric insulation and ageing resistance
Certificate: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
1. Rubber and framework material are firmly bonded.
2. Excellent rubber elasticity and compression set.
3. Stable seat size and small torque, excellent sealing and wear resistance property.
4. Rubber materials adopt international brands with stable performance.
5. Material: CR, NR, SBR, NBR, EPDM, PTFE, Silicone, etc.
6. Certification: NSF,SGS,KTW,FDA,ISO9001,ROHS,
7. High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, good air tightness etc.
8. Process and packing is according to your requirements.
9. Application: Fluid control,electronic, household appliance, automotive, medical equipment industry, industrial machine& components,etc
Classification of rubber
There are many varieties of rubber, and the classification methods are not uniform.
1) According to the source of materials, it can be divided into two categories: Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber.
2) According to its performance and use, it can be divided into two categories: Universal Rubber and Specialty Rubber Eastomer.
* Any rubber with the same or close performance as natural rubber, good physical properties and processing properties, and can be widely used in tires and other general rubber products is called general rubber.
General rubber: natural rubber (NR), styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), butadiene rubber (polybutadiene rubber, BR), isoprene rubber (polyisoprene rubber, IR)
* Any special rubber product with special properties, special for heat resistance, cold resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, oil resistance, solvent resistance, radiation resistance, etc. is called special rubber.
Special rubbers include: nitrile rubber (NBR), silicone rubber, fluoro rubber, urethane rubber, polysulfide rubber, polyacrylate rubber (UR), chloroether rubber, chlorinated polyethylene rubber (CPE), chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM), butadiene rubber, etc.
In fact, there is no strict boundary between general rubber and special rubber. For example, ethylene propylene rubber has the above two characteristics. Between general rubber and special rubber are: neoprene (CR), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), butyl rubber (IIR)
Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Lucy Shi