|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||KTW W270 EN681-1，ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Color:||Black, White, Red, Nature||Material:||Silicon, EPDM, NBR, FKM|
|Temperature:||-70℃~200℃||Product Name:||Elastic Butterfly Valve Seat|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...||Hardness:||65±3 °C|
butterfly valve rubber seat,
ductile iron valve seats,
chemical resistance butterfly valve seat
FKM / FPM valve seat for flanged butterfly valve 1''-54'' (OEM & OEM accepted)
Description of Fluororubber (FKM)
1. Basic features:
1.1 Excellent heat resistance, even at 200 °C, it does not change.
1.2 Excellent weather resistance and ozone resistance.
1.3 Oil resistance and chemical resistance are very good.
1.4 Excellent corrosion resistance.
1.5 The gas permeability is low, the gas solubility is large, but the diffusion speed is small.
1.6 Flame resistance increases with increasing fluorine content and is self-extinguishing rubber.
1.7 Lack of cold resistance.
2. Scope of application: It is used in modern aviation, missiles, rockets, space navigation, ships, atomic energy and other rigid technologies and industrial sectors such as automobiles, shipbuilding, chemicals, petroleum, telecommunications, instrumentation machinery. Products include seals, gaskets, films, protective clothing, etc., as well as sealants, coatings, linings, seals, etc. for hoses, wires and cables.
3. Certificates: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
Advantages of the valve seat:
1. Rubber and framework material are firmly bonded.
2. Excellent rubber elasticity and compression set.
3. Stable seat size and low torque, excellent sealing and wear resistance property.
4. Internation brands raw materials used.
5. Related Material: CR, NR, SBR, NBR, EPDM, PTFE, Silicone, etc.
6. High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, good air tightness etc.
7. Process and packing are according to your requirements.
* We have our own self-developed formula base on clients' different application.
* We have independent physics laboratory and high-standard quality inspection.
* Customer service location in America to help promote global business.
* Implement project management system to ensure smooth transfer and constant improvements from project lead-in to mass production .
* Our experts team can provide all-round supports to products and mold design, material formula and process optimization.
* Decades of production experience and professional technology skills are able to guarantee the superior quality.
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Lucy Shi