|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case, size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000 PCS / month|
|Material:||NBR/EPDM/SBR/Silicone/HNBR/Cr||Application:||Wafer Butterfly Valve|
|Type:||Hub Seal||Suitable Media:||Water, Drinking Water, Potable Water...|
Oil resistance Buna-N rubber Seat For Wafer/ lug Butterfly Valve
Basic characteristics of nitrile rubber (NBR):
1. Due to the presence of polar nitrile groups, it has high stability to non-polar or weakly polar mineral oils, animal and vegetable oils, liquid fuels and solvents. Oil resistance is its greatest specialty. The higher the propylene content, the better the oil resistance.
2. heat resistance is better than natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, neoprene, can be used in the air at 120 ° C for a long time.
3. good air tightness, second only to butyl rubber.
4. Cold resistance and low temperature resistance are poor, and the higher the acrylonitrile content, the worse the cold resistance.
5. because of the non-crystalline rubber, the raw rubber strength is low, must be blended with a reinforcing agent, improve the amount of acrylonitrile combined to help increase strength and wear resistance, but the elasticity is reduced.
6. The dielectric properties of nitrile rubber are inferior and belong to semiconductor rubber.
7. The balance between oil resistance and permanent deformation of the rubber compound, and the balance between oil resistance and electrical properties is important.
8. the scope of application: Mainly used in the production of oil-resistant rubber products, widely used in the manufacture of seals, gaskets, gaskets and other molded products and extruded products, all kinds of rubber rubber rollers, oil-resistant hoses, industrial supplies and adhesives, etc.
1. Rubber and reinforcing material firmly bonded.
2. Rubber elasticity and excellent compression.
3. Stable seat dimensions, low torque, excellent sealing performance, wear resistance.
4. All internationally renowned brands of the raw materials with stable performance.
Related Material quick selection table:
|Summary table of rubber properties (Suzhou Meilong)|
|Rubber Name||Natural rubber||Butadiene styrene rubber||Ethylene propylene rubber||Neoprene||Chlorosulfonated polyethylene||Buna-N rubber||Polyurethane rubber||Fluororubber|
|Pure rubber performance||Proportion||0.91~0.93||0.93~0.94||0.86~0.87||1.15~1.25||1.11~1.18||1.00~1.20||1.00~1.30||1.80~1.82|
|Mooney viscosity ML1+4,100℃||90~150||30~60||45~120||45~120||30~55||30~100||25~60||65~180|
|Vulcanized rubber mechanical properties||Hardness (Shore A)||10~100||30~100||30~90||10~90||50~90||15~100||10~100||50~90|
|Tear strength kg/cm2||30~300||50~200||50~200||50~250||70~200||50~250||200~450||70~200|
|Flexural crack resistance||A||B||B||B||B||B||A||B|
|Main application||Tires, rubber shoes, hoses, tapes, miscellaneous items, etc||Same as left||Wire and cable, door and window seals, waterproof coils, etc.||Wire and cable industrial supplies shockproof rubber sealing strip adhesive||Lining, tape, anti-corrosion seals, anti-aging coatings, etc.||Oil seals, cups, 0-rings, oil-resistant hoses, petroleum fittings, etc.||Rubber roller, solid tire, seal, timing tape, etc.||High temperature resistant oil resistant products, oil seals, seals, hoses, etc.|
Classification of rubber
There are many varieties of rubber, and the classification methods are not uniform.
1) According to the source of materials, it can be divided into two categories: Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber.
2) According to its performance and use, it can be divided into two categories: Universal Rubber and Specialty Rubber Eastomer.
* Any rubber with the same or close performance as natural rubber, good physical properties and processing properties, and can be widely used in tires and other general rubber products is called general rubber.
General rubber: natural rubber (NR), styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), butadiene rubber (polybutadiene rubber, BR), isoprene rubber (polyisoprene rubber, IR)
* Any special rubber product with special properties, special for heat resistance, cold resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, oil resistance, solvent resistance, radiation resistance, etc. is called special rubber.
Special rubbers include: nitrile rubber (NBR), silicone rubber, fluoro rubber, urethane rubber, polysulfide rubber, polyacrylate rubber (UR), chloroether rubber, chlorinated polyethylene rubber (CPE), chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM), butadiene rubber, etc.
In fact, there is no strict boundary between general rubber and special rubber. For example, ethylene propylene rubber has the above two characteristics. Between general rubber and special rubber are: neoprene (CR), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), butyl rubber (IIR).
Contact Person: Mrs. Lucy Shi
Tel: +86 15850129036