|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pieces / month|
|Temperature:||-40℃~135℃||Pressure:||PN16, PN25, ANSI|
|Suitable Media:||Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater...|
epdm seat butterfly valve,
teflon valve seat
Black EPDM Valve Seat with low torque for centerline butterfly valve
Basic characteristics of EPDM:
1. The relative density of EPDM rubber is small (0.85-0.86), and it still has the characteristics of ozone resistance, weather resistance, heat resistance and chemical stability of binary ethylene propylene rubber.
2. It can be vulcanized by sulfur vulcanization system or crosslinked with organic peroxide to produce high strength products.
3. Good low temperature resistance and electrical insulation performance.
4. It can withstand the high capacity of fillers and oils when blended.
5. Compatible with unsaturated rubber, low-unsaturated rubber and plastic.
6. Due to the good physical properties of the vulcanized rubber surface, it is suitable for making foamed products.
7. Unvulcanized rubber has poor adhesion.
Applications: Mainly used in the automotive industry, wire and cable industry, construction and waterproof materials, industrial rubber products, civil products, combined with other rubber and plastic resins, or blended, and additives.
Our Technical Capacity:
Project Engineering Group and Technical Group.
R&D Capabilities: Our experts group can provide all-round supports to products and mold design, material formula and process optimization.
Independent Physics Laboratory and High-Standard Quality Inspection.
Implement project management system to ensure smooth transfer and constant improvements from project lead-in to mass production.
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Lucy Shi