|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO, WRAS, ACS, FDA, DVGW, NSF, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||plywood case, size 115*71*61cm|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30,000 PCS / month|
|Type:||Hub Seal||Suitable Media:||Water, Drinking Water, Potable Water...|
nbr seat butterfly valve,
Black NBR valve seat for wafer / lug type butterfly valve 1''-54''
Basic characteristics of nitrile rubber (NBR):
1. Due to the presence of polar nitrile groups, it has high stability to non-polar or weakly polar mineral oils, animal and vegetable oils, liquid fuels and solvents. Oil resistance is its greatest specialty. The higher the propylene content, the better the oil resistance.
2. heat resistance is better than natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, neoprene, can be used in the air at 120 ° C for a long time.
3. good air tightness, second only to butyl rubber.
4. Cold resistance and low temperature resistance are poor, and the higher the acrylonitrile content, the worse the cold resistance.
5. because of the non-crystalline rubber, the raw rubber strength is low, must be blended with a reinforcing agent, improve the amount of acrylonitrile combined to help increase strength and wear resistance, but the elasticity is reduced.
6. The dielectric properties of nitrile rubber are inferior and belong to semiconductor rubber.
7. The balance between oil resistance and permanent deformation of the rubber compound, and the balance between oil resistance and electrical properties is important.
8. the scope of application: Mainly used in the production of oil-resistant rubber products, widely used in the manufacture of seals, gaskets, gaskets and other molded products and extruded products, all kinds of rubber rubber rollers, oil-resistant hoses, industrial supplies and adhesives, etc.
9. Certificate: KTW W270 EN681-1,ACS,NSF61/372;WRAS,EC1935;FDA,EC1935;REACH,ROHS
Related Material Quick Selection Table:
|Nitrile rubber has good self-expanding properties, abrasion resistance and hydrocarbon-resistant properties. It can be used as a general material for water, vacuum, acid, salt, alkali, grease, oil, butter, hydraulic oil, glycol, etc. Can not be used in places such as acetone, ketone, nitrate, and fluorinated hydrocarbons.|
Ethylene-propylene rubber is a good general-purpose synthetic rubber that can be used in hot water systems, beverages, dairy products, ketones, alcohols, nitrates, and glycerin, but not in hydrocarbon-based oils, inorganics, or solvents.
|Neoprene is used in media such as acids, oils, fats, butters and solvents and has good resistance to attack.|
|Fluororubber is a good hydrocarbon-resistant base oil, fluorinated hydrocarbon rubber for oily gas and other petroleum products. It is suitable for water, oil, air, acid and other media, but it can not be used for steam, hot water or thicker than 82 °C. Alkali system.|
|SR||-70℃~200℃||Silicone rubber is resistant to high temperature, low temperature and stable chemical properties, and is widely used in industries such as strong acid, weak alkali and food.|
Special materials: carboxylated nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, corrosion-resistant ethylene-propylene rubber, steam-resistant fluoroelastomer, chlorosulfonated polyethylene
Contact Person: Mrs. Lucy Shi
Tel: +86 15850129036